Crispy Chicken Strips
Non stick cooking spray
1 cup egg beaters
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp pepper
2 tsp sea salt
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup ground almonds
4 tbsp ground flaxseed
1/4 cup oat bran cereal
1/2 cup wheat germ
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F. (200 °C.). Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken into small strips. Add egg beaters to a medium bowl and then add chicken to the
egg beaters. Let chicken sit for 15 minutes.
3. Add dry ingredients to a large Ziploc bag.
4. Place chicken into Ziploc bag and shake. If you need more coating add more wheat germ,
flaxseed, and/or oat bran. You can also sprinkle a little extra wheat germ onto the chicken after
you put it on the baking sheet for more coating if desired.
5. Place chicken on the baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until done.
YIELD: 10 Servings
SERVING SIZE: 2 Chicken Strips Per Serving
WW PointsPlus = 2 per serving
Calories: 89, Fat: 3.2g, Cholesterol: 24mg, Sodium: 276mg, Carbohydrates: 3.63g; Fiber: 1.2g,
WW Plus+ = 2